Who I am...
What I do...
Why a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is a cost effective way to have professional services provided to you and your business. Drawing on 25 years of business experience across a wide range of sectors, and many years as a small business owner, I know exactly how it feels to be overwhelmed by projects and tasks that simply are not completed when and how you wish, because there are never enough hours in the day. By outsourcing some of these administrative tasks or special projects, you can focus on what you do best, what you love to do, your business!
We work together to determine how I can best assist you in achieving your goals. Some clients require intermittent services for specific projects, and others have ongoing needs, the services are customized for your budget and business.
I love working with entrepreneurs and learning about their businesses. Learning is a huge part of my personal and professional life, and having a wide range of experiences and general knowledge is an excellent base for the variety of clients who can benefit from virtual assistance.
A little bit about me:
I started my first "real" business while in university, where I studied political science and criminology, after dabbling in the business program. I have taken marketing and accounting at the post-secondary level, I have held licenses in insurance and mutual funds, I have been successful (and unsuccessful) in direct sales, operated a projector in a vintage movie theatre, coached teams with multi-million dollar sales plans, conducted hundreds of employment interviews, completed reference checks, coached independent business people on marketing, written business plans for truck drivers, and entertained many children over the past 20 years. I utilize these experiences and acquired skills to add value to your business, through a wide variety of small business services.
Here are some of my other "projects".
Cherished Cherubs Child Care Services
Your Child Report
Vision Statement: To help others maximize their potential and fulfill their business goals through meaningful collaboration and partnership.
Mission Statement: To provide professional business services to small businesses and entrepreneurs, so that they may focus on what they do best. The service provided will meet or exceed their expectations, and add value to their business.
My Ethical Commitment to You:
- As a Virtual Assistant, I will maintain the highest ethics and honesty in all dealings with clients, colleagues and the general public.
- I will seek to deal with colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the Virtual Assistant profession.
- As a highly ethical Virtual Assistant, I will only take on projects that are within my abilities. If a project is not within my ability, the client will be notified immediately and I will provide recommendations for other highly skilled Virtual Assistants.
- Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- I highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
- I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
- I will be honest about my intentions and never misrepresent my skills, peers, or my profession as a whole, whether to networks or to prospects, clients, and the community at large (virtual or otherwise).
- I will not knowingly be a part of any illegal or unethical activity.
- I will promote the Virtual Assistance industry with the utmost professionalism and give of my knowledge freely to new and existing VAs and the general public.